Wednesday, March 18, 2009

April KAL

In April, along with the Knit Knack girls, I'll be doing a KAL for this lovely Sweater: Shalom by Meghan McFarlane I'm leaning toward using Knit Picks Shamrock yarn, even though it's a heavy worsted rather than a bulky yarn. Since the person that I'll be making this for is on the smaller size, I'm hoping it will work out in my favor. Here's the color, Connolly, that I'll be using:


I wasn't initially drawn to this colorway, but as I browsed projects on Ravelry I discovered that I really like the way the colors fall.

I've also been asked by a coworker to design a beanie for him, so as soon as I can wrangle him down to pick out his colors I'll be able to place my knit picks order. I'm actually looking forward to working on this hat for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment