Saturday, March 13, 2010

Final Edits

I finished up the photo shoot of the mitts with my friend Beth, which brought to my attention the fact that what I had originally thought was a "one size" pattern actually needed some adjustment. I discovered that Beth's hands are considerably smaller than the mitts. We made do for the photos and despite the size issue I think we got some great shots.

Needless to say, it was an "ah-ha" moment for me when I realized that my hands, the models for all of my glove/mitt/mittens knitting, are actually quite large. The good thing is that it enabled me to again revise my pattern so that it can be offered in a small and a large size. I'm working out those (hopefully) final kinks and my goal is to email it in tomorrow, one day before the deadline. Oh what a mental game it will be to press that send button!

No comments:

Post a Comment