Saturday, November 7, 2009

Picture Time

As promised, shots of my most recent FOs.

Twist & Shout - which is perfect for showing off the baby bump



Baby Girl's first mom-made sweater, Sherbet, with the addition of arrow cables down the front panels. Lovingly modeled by Pooh bear





Bella's Mitten's - A fun and fast knit!





A quick self made baby hat - too big for a newborn as I had intended when I started out, but just perfect for a friend's 6 month old. Eventually I'm going to rework this pattern for newborn size as well, then will post on this blog.



And my best work of this year, the gorgeous In The Pink. I truly am thrilled with how this one turned out - so much that I'm thinking I can't be selfish keeping it for myself. I have a certain person in mind who I'm hoping might make good use of this.







2 comments:

  1. That shawl is a work of art. Seriously. Isn't it funny how not so very long ago we were all stressing about difficult techniques and patterns and here you are modeling these intricate and gorgeous garments? We've come a long way baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's pretty amazing that when I first joined knit knack on myspace I could barely do more than knit and purl!

    ReplyDelete