Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh blog, how I have mistreated you...

...but I swear the neglect has its reasons! I've been working on two original patterns, the first drafts of which are knitted up and awaiting revisions. I also manage to finish up the awesome (and sometimes tedious) Summit Shawl. Unfortunately, as I was binding off I discovered a major mistake at about the mid section of the shawl. Did I frog it back? You better believe your britches I didn't! Ha, if you think I'm going to watch as I unravel countless hours of knitting, you gotta be out of your freakin' mind!

Coming soon...
  • pictures and discussion of the summit shawl
  • patterns for leg warmers and (yes, my new favorite) mitts
  • a quick peak at the adorable LYS I visited while in Vermont last week
happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment