Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alot of Winners

And the Alot competition winner is...

...drumroll...


Maiya! She sho' knitting Alot of Fun fur!







You also gotta love her creative use of photoshop to mimic the original illustrations from Hyperbole and a Half:





Maiya's acceptance speech:
Oh my god! First, I’d like to thank the academy. I’d also like to thank my husband. He’s put up with yarn all over the place, needles strewn hazardously and patiently listens to me mumbling craziness about short rows or yo’s or bitch about fun fur. I’d like to thank Allie for the idea. Without her sassy, smart-ass mouth, we might not ever care for alot. And finally, I’d like to thank my fellow knit knackers. You guys are such an inspiration. It is an honor to be nominated among such amazing talent.
cue music- cut to commercial

And of course her Alot Pattern can be found HERE

Some honorable mentions include Monte, with Alot of crochet



As well as Mary, who pointed out that Chickens eat Alot



thank you to all who participated, cheered on, and voted on ravelry!! I love you, Knit Knackers!!

1 comment: